Former student Transcripts

Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former student.  Once you turn 18 years of age, you must authorize the release of your transcript.  Please be sure to sign your request.

If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue duplicate copies.  The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.
Transcript requests may be made in person at the Chico High Counseling Office, by fax, or by mail.
                  Fax:  (530) 891-3284
                  Chico High School
                  901 Esplanade
                  Chico, CA  95926
Please include the following information:
       Name while attending Chico High
       Date of birth
Year of graduation – if you did not graduate from CHS, please indicate:
  •        Current address
  •        Current phone number
  •        Address where the transcript is to be sent
  •        Official or unofficial
  •        Signature to authorize release of information
    Transcripts requested the first year after leaving Chico High School are at no charge.  Thereafter, a $3 processing fee is charged for each transcript.  A check or money order may be made out to Chico High School and sent to the above address.
To Print Transcripts instructions and form for Former Students please sign. 
To email a transcript request, sent it to the registrar during school year to Tami Farrell at