skip to main content

ASB Forms

ASB forms can be found by visiting the link below.

Athletics Forms

The Athletics Forms can be found by visiting the link below.

Volunteer Driver Forms

Submit completed form with copy of DL & Insurance Declaration to the Main Office or email to

Work Permit

Work permit applications can be printed off from the link below.  Please complete student portion of the application, have a parent/guardian sign and then have your employer take care of their part of the application prior to getting school approval.
For questions, please reach out to Mrs. Linnet at

Yearbook Forms

Yearbook Business Ads
Place your business ad in the Chico High yearbook.

Are you a student, parent, or community member? Keep in touch with us: