Online enrollment is available for the 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 school years.
Students coming from Chico Jr. High, Marsh Jr. High, or Bidwell Jr. High
DO NOT need to complete the online enrollment.
For questions regarding enrollment, please call
Karri Carter, Chico High School Registrar at 530-891-3026 ext. 107. 
The following information is required for enrollment:

Two (2) proofs of address in parent/guardian's name, for example:     
          Current Utility Bill
          Rental/Lease Agreement
          Driver's License
          Notarized Statement from Owner/Renter indicating:
               Names of people who are living with the owner/renter
               Anticipated length of time of residence with owner/renter
                        Note: Owner/renter must provide two(2) proofs of address

Transcript and Withdrawal Grades

Immunization Record

Birth Certificate (or Passport)
In addition, at the beginning of the school year, incoming 9th graders will need to provide proof of
promotion to 9th grade. Proof would be a promotional certificate or transcript.

Students with an IEP
In addition to the requirements above, should leave a message for Linda Stager, School Psychologist, at 530 891-3026, ext.205. Ms. Stager will need a call back number, both student and parent names, and the name of the former school attended.

Contact Jessenia Guzeldere, Counseling Secretary for appointments: 891-3033